CoAxis is always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team. We offer a variety of benefits for employees, including health insurance, vision and dental insurance, 401k plans with employer match. We believe in giving our dedicated employees competitive benefits and a work environment in which they’ll thrive.
Apply today online or call us to inquire about a career with CoAxis Energy.
CoAxis Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CoAxis Energy is hiring company driver’s experienced in hauling hazardous liquids. Drivers are responsible for transporting, loading and offloading bulk liquefied natural gas (LNG) in a safe and timely manner which serves our supply chain logistics department. We are looking for drivers to deliver to customers in our central service territory which includes Eastern Nebraska, Northwest Iowa and South Dakota. Professional driver will be responsible for driving to and from designated locations, verifying loads to shipping papers, maintaining records of duty status according to State and Federal Regulations, connecting and disconnection hoses at customer and LNG terminal locations.
– Regional Operations in IA, NE, SD, and MN.
– Possible home nightly or weekly home time depending on home location.
– Loadout terminal locations in Minneapolis, MN, Clear Lake, IA and Omaha, NE
– Available schedules include M-F loads, 4 days on / 3 days off and weekends.
– Loads range from 150-mile to 680-mile round trips.
– NO LNG experience required. We will Train.
– Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Transport hazardous liquids from LNG terminal to customer locations.
- Load and Off-load LNG to include connecting/disconnection hoses and piping.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Input data into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- 2 years Class A CDL tractor/trailer experience
- Tanker & Hazmat endorsements
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Home nightly or weekly based off home location.
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Class A CDL (Required)
- Tanker Endorsement (Required)
- Hazmat Endorsement (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.00 per hour